Impression is your persona, as mere presence change the atmosphere bringing smile and inherent happiness. Ellen Degeneres is a personality and an institution to learn different colors of human life. Being innovative, she is a leader and never afraid to compete. Her experimentation can be risky, at times, but she believes in it and executes it with precision.
That’s Ellen Degeneres, an American comedienne, television host, actress, writer and television producer is one of her kind! Her motto in life “Let’s Beat that One” has helped her achieve anything she desires. An Ageless Beauty with crazy dance moves has no time to judge people she simply loves them for who they are. She uses her celebrity for good cause whether it’s human or animal rights.
Ellen is funny. Like, really funny.
Don't take my word for it. Take these five examples instead, in her own words.
- "Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that."
- "I'm so unfamiliar with the gym, I call it James!"
- "My point is, life is about balance. The good and the bad. The highs and the lows. The pina and the colada."
- "People always ask me, 'Were you funny as a child?' Well, no, I was an accountant."
- "Laugh. Laugh as much as you can. Laugh until you cry. Cry until you laugh. Keep doing it even if people are passing you on the street saying, 'I can't tell if that person is laughing or crying, but either way they seem crazy, let's walk faster.'"
What makes Ellen so special!
Every single season of Ellen’s show is flooded with new ideas, games, and style. She has a knack of being original!
Skills for monetizing:
She has the power to sell anything anywhere and to anybody. She has created a buzz among all the age groups!
She is fearless, challenging and has a hold on every single emotion of hers.
Is a Giver:
Ellen supports numerous organizations, and has won many awards for her charitable efforts. Recently, DeGeneres learned about an organization called The Gentle Barn, a home and hospital for animals that have been abused. On her website, DeGeneres urges her viewers to donate. With Ben Affleck, DeGeneres launched the "Small Change Campaign" to benefit Feeding America. Ellen supports the Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund through the American Red Cross. Degeneres’ Ellen for the Cure campaign, run during October’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month on her television show, supports Susan G. Komen for the Cure. She often gives out prizes and donations on her show.
Gratitude is her Ritual:
Ellen always makes gratitude a ritual. She will always:
- Drop in on direct reports and say, “Thank you.”
- Name something they’ve done and say, “Thanks.”
- Name a character quality and say, “You’re awesome.”
- Explain how they’re making a difference and say, “Keep up the great work.”
Sharing happiness spreads it and people have more influence than they know. She is doing this through speaking her mind out publicly. Ellen is one of many celebrities who can spread happiness and equality wherever she is. She even ends her own talk show with a simple reminder to “be kind to one another.” Kind words like these will add loads of positivity to your day.
Is a Dream Maker:
The internet has become a new way to find talent and, boy, Ellen knows it. Whether it’s a four-year-old who loves to sing or a 30-year-old magician, she always invites these special, talented people onto her show.
She is different, she is funny, she is adorable and she is Ellen…..
We request your comments and feedback and do visit BlogMag…