LaraClassified is a Classified CMS, a powerful modulable app and has a fully responsive design. Built with Laravel and Bootstrap (HTML5 & CSS3). It is packed with lots of features.
We designed this script having as focus:
- The responsive design in use for more audience
- Connectivity with external services like: Paypal, Amazon SES, Mailgun, Mandrill, Facebook (OAuth), Google (Adsense, OAuth, Maps) and more…, for more profitability.
- Ease of use, to save you time. Only 5 minutes to install it.
Currently, you can test the following colors: blue, green, yellow and red.
More Colors Demo Coming Soon
Note : These are just demo Colors You can use your own color, LaraClassified have option for unlimited colors
Support for multiple countries
Run the script only for your country or for multi-countries:
- Clean and Modern Design
- Fully Responsive (also in Admin panel)
- Built with PHP/MySQL & HTML5/CSS3
- Geo location supported (with Maxmind free or pro database)
- Multilingual Support
- Unlimited Colors
- PayPal Integrated
- Google Adsense integrated
- Google Maps integrated
- Facebook comment integrated
- Recaptcha integrated
- Geonames databases integrated (Free Geo databases)
- Laravel Framework
- Bootstrap 3
- Turn ON/OFF Recaptcha Option
- Turn ON/OFF Ads activation Option
- Turn ON/OFF User account activation Option
- Allow guests to post an ad without being logged
- Static pages (About Us, FAQ, Contact Us, Anti-scam, Terms and Privacy)
- Website Sitemap
- Google XML Sitemap
- List of countries page (If activated, SEO supported)
- Cross Browser support
- Social media icons
- SEO optimized
- Website backup (Admin panel module)
- Blacklist (Admin panel module)
- Packs (for paid ads)
- Front End Listing Submission
- Facebook Login
- Google Plus Login
- Email Notifications
- Social Share for Posts
- Protecting the users phone number against crawler
- Well commented code.
- and much more..
PHP 5.6.4 or greater (with PHP exec function, etc.) OpenSSL PHP Extension PDO PHP Extension Mbstring PHP Extension Tokenizer PHP Extension XML PHP Extension GD or Imagick PHP Fileinfo extension PHP Zip Archive Rewrite Module (Apache or Nginx)
Click here to see changelog page.
Sources and Credits
- Laravel – https://laravel.com
- Maxmind – https://dev.maxmind.com/geoip/geoip2/geolite2/
- Geonames – http://www.geonames.org
- Simplemaps – http://simplemaps.com/resources/svg-maps
- and more..