- Easy Integration – With pixies extensive number of options, callbacks and methods you can do almost anything you can imagine with it and integrate it into any existing project.
- No 3rd party dependencies – All pixie operations are performed in the browser using canvas, it has no dependencies on 3rd party servers.
- Get full source code – You will receive a full unminified and not obfuscated source code upon purchase.
- Built with HTML5 – Pixie is built with modern technologies and not flash which means it will work on almost any device from phone to computer.
- Image manipulation – Easily crop, rotate, resize and round image corners with pixies image manipulation tools.
- Add Text – Advanced yet easy to use text system with over 600 fonts and dozens of styles ranging from color to outline.
- Free Drawing – Fully-featured free drawing system with a number of different brushes and options.
- Filters – Over a dozen image filters with more to come in the future updates.
- Layers – With pixies fully featured layers system you can use drag and drop to move them around, change z-index and more.
- History – Every operation performed will be remembered in the history panel so can jump back or forward in time easily.
Even though Pixie will work by simply opening it with a browser, you might need to host it on a server to avoid some strict browser restrictions around file:// protocol. Any server will do, there are no requirements for it.
2017 April 20 – Version 1.7.1
- Fixed an issue were rotated image could not be reset to default properly. - Fixed an issue where top menu bar would sometimes cover the image. - Fixed an issue where newly added non svg sticker would not be centered on canvas. - Fixed an issue with font previews sometimes not working in https. - Fixed several issues that sometimes caused conflicts with other scripts on the page.
2016 December 22 – Version 1.7
- You can now save and load pixie editor state/layers (similar to .psd files) from both regular and integrate modes. - Text will now get removed properly after clicking 'cancel' button in text panel. - Fixed an issue where pixie would not work properly inside an iframe. - Reduced the size of many stickers and other images, this should improve load times. - Fixed several small visual issues with pixie interface.
2016 June 12 – Version 1.6
- UI state will now be properly reset when closing and re-opening pixie. - Cropzone will now be automatically removed when saving image. - Fixed an issue where new image dialog would sometimes still open even if image url was provided via pixieParams. - Corrected some issues with tabs animations. - Fixed an issue where image would sometimes become invisible after rotating it. - Fixed some angularjs related errors.
2016 March 07 – Version 1.5
2015 November 22 – Version 1.4
- You can now easily add new stickers or remove existing ones. - Fixed a couple of issues with pixie integrate mode on IE 11 - Fixed an issue with objects panel items delete button not working after sorting. - Fixed a number of issues when using 'create new' instead of importing existing image. - Fixed a number of issues with zooming.
2015 June 29 – Version 1.3
- Updated left panel design. - When new image is opened it will now be scaled down so it fits into canvas properly. - Rotate buttons will now properly rotate the whole canvas. - Text properties panel will now open properly when clicking on text in canvas. - Canvas will now be fitted to screen automatically on window resize. - Completely rewriten image resizing code. Fixes many issues as well as improves performance. - Completely rewriten zooming code. Fixes many issues as well as improves performance. - Fixed an issue with cropzone not responding properly to manually entered numbers. - Fixed an issue with history items appearing in the wrong order. - Fixed an issue with layers panel items flickering when history items are selected. - Fixed an issue with history and layers panels sometimes not toggling properly. - Fixed an issue with fitToScreen and Original Size buttons sometimes not working or not updating slider properly. - Fixed an issue with pixie sometmes not working in integration mode on subsequent popup opens. - Fixed an issue with slider not working in some Internet Explorer versions. - Fixed an issue with stickers panel not being scrollable. - Fixed an issue with filters panel not being scrollable. - Fixed an issue with some gradients not applying properly. - Fixed several issues with hover style changes on firefox and internet explorer. - Fixed polygon shape explanation.
2015 March 20 – Version 1.2
- Action panels will now be draggable. - Fixed an issue with drawings not saving if there is no main image on canvas. - Fixed several problems with cropping, especially when zoomed in or out. - Fixed an issue with image not having a proper name when saving. - Fixed several issues when creating a new canvas instead of opening an image. - Fixed a problem with image download on internet explorer and other older browsers. - Corrected several visual and animation related problems on internet explorer.
2015 March 17 – Version 1.1
- New integration mode for use in existing projects. Visit http://pixie-integrate.vebto.com/ for more info. - Sidebar will now be togglable on small screens. - Panels will now be scrollable on smaller screens. - Some improvements to animations on firefox. - Pixie will now display loading icon until it's ready. - Added missing textures. - Images for stickers will now only load when needed, greatly increasing first page load time. - Image will now have an extension attached properly when saving to computer.Buy Pixie – Image Editor at just 25
Latest posts by Team BlogMag (see all)
- Groovy Menu – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin - April 5, 2019
- Hide My WP – Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress! - April 3, 2019
- Events Importer from Facebook to The Events Calendar Addon – PRO - March 31, 2019