07462 862 376
What is MP3 Sticky Player?
MP3 Sticky Player is a powerful and extremely customizable responsive mp3 / audio / video / youtube player for your website that can be added at the top or bottom of the page, that can be installed in any type of web page, it runs on all major browsers and mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, IOS, Android, Windows mobile or desktop. MP3 Sticky Player supports unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks, also it can play mp4 videos and youtube videos. The playlists can be loaded from a simple HTML markup, XML file, mp3 folder, Podcasts, Official.fm, Youtube and SoundCloud playlist. Packed with huge amount of features like, extensive external API, deeplinking, popup window, multiple share buttons, customizable skin, Shoutcast and Icecast support, Youtube and mp4 / HTML5 video support, it is the most impressive and complete audio / mp3 / mp4 / youtube player available on sale.
MP3 Sticky Player main features:
Mobile and desktop optimized (iPad/IOS demo or Android demo!).
Uninterrupted audio playback across web pages (popup player in a separate window and browse the web while listening to music without interuptions!).
FLASH fallback for older browsers that don’t support HTML5 audio.
Optional deeplinking (unique and sharable link for the current playlist and track).
Load any type of playlist through XML, HTML markup, mp3 folder, Podcasts, Official.fm, Youtube or SoundCloud.
Playlist from folder, create playlists from folders with .mp3 files plus ID3 metadata detection.
SHOUTCAST & ICECAST support. Play your favorite online radio directly in the player, of course shoutcast playlists can be created with ease! (only mp3 stream supported) Example of a shoutcast play at this link.
Optional support for mp4 videos and youtube videos with optional fullscreen button.
The HTML markup playlists can be created manulay or generated from a database.
Support for unlimited playlists and each playlist can have unlimited tracks.
Optional playlist and playlist window selector.
Support for playlists with mixed content from different sources (Youtube, Soundcloud or self hosted, local or streaming mp3 adio and mp4 video files.
Support sources from Google Drive, Amazon S3 and prety much all services and servers that allows access to a mp3 stream.
Three type of hover effects for the playlist window selector thumbnails.
Optional playlist and playlist window selector auto open (the player can start with the playlist or playlist window selector visible or hidden).
Customizable playlist window selector thumbnails.
Optional playlist item download and buy mp3 buttons (this buttons can be removed / added globally or individually for each track).
Playlist visible tracks limit (choose how many tracks to view in the playlist, the rest if any are scrollable).
Only mp3 file required to play audio across all devices.
HEX / CSS color support, the buttons colors can be modified with simple CSS by passing a hexadecimal color(ex: #FF0000) and even more, we have done it in a cool way that all graphics will retain the texture and at the same time apply the chosen color, example here.
Optional search bar and sort buttons.
Playlist loaded tracks limit (maximum number of tracks to be loaded).
The option to start at a specific playlist and track.
Powerful API included.
The possibility to add tracks in the playlist at runtime using the API.
You can include multiple instances on the same page.
Multiple instances automatically pause/stop playback when new track is started.
Start volume value.
Shuffle, loop or play next track once the current track has finished to play.
Optional track thumbnail (this can be disabled globally or individually for each track).
Playlist button (optional).
Playlist selector button (optional).
Shuffle button (optional).
Optional download mp3 button located in the control bar (this button can be removed/added globally or individually for each track).
Loop button (optional).
Share button and share window with multiple social media sharing websites (optional).
Pop-up player button (optional).
Equalizer animation (optional).
HTTP Live Streaming / HLS / m3u8 audio support on all browsers mobile and desktop. On the browsers that dosen’t have native HLS support adobe flash player is used
Animated track title text if the text does not fit.
+ , Six skins included along with the psd files.
Detailed documentation and sample files.
What our clients are saying:
Version 4.9 Release Date 26.04.2017
- Added HTTP Live Streaming / HLS / m3u8 audio support on all browsers mobile and desktop. On the browsers that dosen’t have native HLS support adobe flash player is used.
Version 4.8 Release Date 22.04.2017
- Added the option to start at a random track after the playlist load.
- Fixed scrolling on mobile devices
Version 4.7 Release Date 15.04.2017
- HEX / CSS color support, the buttons colors can be modified with simple CSS by passing a hexadecimal color(ex:#FF0000) and even more, we have done it in a cool way that all graphics will retain the texture and at the same time apply the chosen color, example here.
- Added support for mp4 video
- Added optional fullscreen button for the youtube and mp4 videos.
- Added video controller for the videos when they are in full screen mode
- Added new option in the API to add a track in the playlist at runtime
Version 4.6 Release Date 20.03.2017
- Added the option to remove / disable the next and prev play track buttons.
Version 4.5 Release Date 15.03.2017
- Added support for Youtube, now MSP can load Youtube playlists or single Youtube videos.
- Added support for loading Soundcloud tracks.
- Added support for mixed playlists, now is easy to create playlists that contains Youtube or / and Soundcloud or / and self hosted or streaming mp3 files.
- Added optional support to disable the main scrubbar.
- Fixed volume bar on mobile devices.
- Fixed various minor bugs.
Version 4.4 Release Date 25.11.2016
- Fixed bug that prevented to hide the small opener button.
- Fixed bug that added a fake yellow background for the classic skins.
Version 4.3 Release Date 05.10.2016
- Added new share window.
- Improved error window
- Fixed code minor bugs
Version 4.2 Release Date 27.08.2015
- Improved interaction and improved overall performance on WIN 10 / IE Edge.
Version 4.1 Release Date 31.07.2015
- Fixed an audio time display bug.
Version 4.0 Release Date 12.09.2014
- Added optional counting numbers to each track (track ordering).
- Added optional playlist search bar.
- Added optional playlist sort buttons.
- Added the option to hide the player opener, this way the player can’t be hidden.
Version 3.1 Release Date 05.07.2014
- Improved popup functionality, once the player is opened using the popup button or the popop API method, MSP will not instantiate in any other page that has the same MSP instance, this allows to have a single instance of the MSP running at any given time (only available on desktop machines).
- Improved Soundcloud support, now MSP can load and play user tracks, single track, playlists, favorites and groups.
- Fixed minor bugs.
Version 3.0 Release Date 22.05.2014
- Drastic improvement for the skin loading time, the MSP is loading about six times faster than before.
- Improved skins graphics, the skin is better balanced.
- Improved loading playlist from a mp3 folder, the mp3 metadata is loaded asynchronous after the player is initialized.
- Added playlists / categories mousewheel support.
- Added a 3rd option for the right-click context menu, now it can also have the browser default value.
- Fixed various minor bugs.
Version 2.0 Release Date 05.03.2014
- Drastically reduced loading time, the player is loading up to 50% – 60% faster.
- Added Optional buttons tooltips.
- Corrected shuffle functionality.
Version 1.3 Release Date 04.02.2014
- Constructor modification were made to simplify the player installation.
- Added Optional download mp3 button located in the control bar (this button can be removed/added globally or individually for each track).
- Added Optional playlist item download mp3 buttons (this buttons can be removed/added globally or individually for each track).
Version 1.2 Release Date 20.01.2014
- Added two new skins “Classic dark” and “Classic white”.
Version 1.1 Release Date 17.01.2014
- Added “Playlist from folder”, create playlists from folders with mp3 files plus ID3 metadata detection.
- Fixed bug when loading mp3 files with characters that need url encoding.
WordPress Plugin version:
IF YOU NEED THE WORDPRESS PLUGIN VERSION FOR THIS PRODUCT, YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE : http://codecanyon.net/item/mp3-sticky-player-wordpress-plugin/7930491
BUY ALL OUR PRODUCTS IN A MEGA BUNDLE WITH A 90% DISCOUNT!!! THIS IS A LIMITED OFFER SO HURRY UP AND GRAB IT!!! : https://codecanyon.net/item/fwd-mega-bundle/19117054
Buy MP3 Sticky Player at just 19
Latest posts by Team BlogMag (see all)
- Groovy Menu – WordPress Mega Menu Plugin - April 5, 2019
- Hide My WP – Amazing Security Plugin for WordPress! - April 3, 2019
- Events Importer from Facebook to The Events Calendar Addon – PRO - March 31, 2019