iPanorama 360 Virtual Tour Builder is the WordPress plugin that lets you create awesome virtual tours for your customers without advanced programming knowledge. Using the built-in builder you can easily upload your panoramic photos, add hotspots that allow the user to navigate from one scene to another, add popover windows to point out important information about any part of the scene. You can enrich a hotspot or popover window with text, images, video and other online media. This panorama plugin is responsive and works on all modern browsers and mobile devices. Use this plugin to create interactive tours, maps and presentations.
You can test functionality of the wordpress plugin builder using my web application here. This web application is included in the package of the jQuery version.
What Buyers Are Saying
A really awesome plugin at par with stand-alone virtual tour software that are priced at least 200 euros.
I just bought a Samsung Gear360 camera and this plugin works wonderfully with my spherical photos. I will be buying another license soon. I can see using this plugin for vacation rentals, disc golf courses, real estate, and so much more.
My question for support was resolved within a few emails/hours, which was quicker than I expected. Thanks to Max again for that.
There is always room for improvement, so I’m looking forward to seeing this plugin evolve with growing popularity.
I have been making Panoramas for many years. This is the best program I have found to use with WordPress. Very easy and the results are great, Support is the fastest I have seen for any plugin and I have bought a lot of them.
GREAT TOOL and very easy to use !!!!
Great plugin with great assistance! With this plugin I was able to archive feature available only with expensive software and with full integration into my website!
I absolutely recommend this plugin to everyone is interested into full immersive virtual tour.
Furthermore the plugin is in continuous development and improvement!
Waiting to seeing future developments I thank you the author for this wonderful plugin!
Great documentation and good support!
- 3 Scene Types – cube, sphere and cylinder
- HotSpots – allows you to mark different areas that you want to point out
- Virtual Tour – travel from one to another scene by clicking on special hotspots
- Tooltip System – the plugin has a build-in powerful tooltip system
- Compass – you can be sure to look forward
- Thumbnails – let people see a quick snapshot of your scene
- Preview Image – you can set an image that will show as a preview
- Fullscreen – you can toggle from the normal state to fullscreen and back
- Mouse Wheel – zoom with mouse wheel scrolling
- Keyboard – arrows can be used for navigation through the scene
- Touch – touch was used for navigation tasks
- Autoplay – the scene autorotate around a vertical axis
- Awesome Looks – 2 predefined themes
- Powerful API – over 45 options
- Help via Email
- and so more..
Sources and Credits
- jQuery – http://www.jquery.com
- Three.js – https://github.com/mrdoob/three.js
- Effect.Less – https://github.com/MaxLawrence/Effect.less
- Angular – https://github.com/angular/angular.js
Version 1.3.5 24/05/2017
- Fix: Bug with multiple instances on one page
Version 1.3.4 19/05/2017
- Fix: Works better with touch events - Fix: Sometimes lost webgl context in FF - Fix: Bug with fullscreen on IE11
Version 1.3.3 06/05/2017
- Feature: Global settings - Feature: Zoom by pinch gestures - Feature: The cube scene type can have one single texture or six separated - Fix: Bug with fullscreen on iOS (leave only standard fullscreen API)
Version 1.3.2 27/02/2017
Version 1.3.1 06/02/2017
- Fix: Bug with scene distortion and quality
Version 1.3.0 01/02/2017
- Fix: Bug with char encoding, problems with item update - Feature: Image url can be local relative to the upload folder or full - Feature: Easy hotspot customization - Improvement: Updated the builder interface
Version 1.2.1 02/09/2016
- Improvement: Loading progress bar for the builder - Fix: Support multiple angular.js versions on the same page - Fix: Warning about array_map() after the item has been updated
Version 1.2.0 22/08/2016
- Feature: New dark theme - Feature: Thumbnails (vertical & horizontal) - Feature: Thumbnails toggle control - Feature: Next & Prev scene controls - Feature: Show a popover when the scene's loaded - Feature: Save & load a config from file - Feature: Allow shortcodes within a popover content - Fix: Default width and height settings if this parameters are not set - Fix: When special characters are used in popovers and titles, the plugin doesn't work
Version 1.1.0 20/07/2016
- Improvement: Updated the jQuery plugin
Version 1.0.0 10/07/2016
- First releaseBuy iPanorama 360° – Virtual Tour Builder for WordPress at just 25
Latest posts by Team BlogMag (see all)
- Modern Syntax Highlighter - July 17, 2017
- Uploadrr – HTML5 File Uploader - July 17, 2017
- Themwitch - July 16, 2017