This was a long term project which has been improved multiple times. It includes Multi-server Shoutcast & Icecast Stats PHP Class
to parse current playing track and its playtime. Currently the script supports Icecast & Shoutcast (Tested on Latest Versions). It is not responsive (adding responsiveness should be fairly easy).
This player also allows your visitors to customize their experience, they can choose between different streams, enable or disable auto start feature, enable or disable flash as primary player and change player background.
Its easy to set-up and add to any existing web site.
I really encourage you to check preview.
- Easy to Configure and Deploy (Includes SETUP Script)
- Based on JPlayer (HTML5 & Flash Fall back)
- LastFM API for showing Artists Images
- Includes 12$ worth PHP Class Multi-server Shoutcast & Icecast Stats PHP Class
- Includes amazing PHP caching class that works with memcache, memcached, APC (user cache) and HDD cache (default)
- Allows your listeners to customize experience (Turn Flash on/off, Auto Play on/off, Change Background, Change Stream Quality (if you have multiple streams))
- Creates Play-list files on the fly from configured streams
- Best Deployed as POPUP or IFRAME so your listeners can keep browsing your site while listening
- Since update 1.09 player is responsive. It will adapt to smaller devices but it might break UI at smaller screens (BETA)
Note: AAC+ Codec is not supported by this player!
Platforms and Browsers
- Windows: Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE9, IE10+
- OSX: Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Opera
- iOS: Mobile Safari: iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Android 2.3+: Chrome, Firefox, Opera and most other mobile browsers
- Blackberry: OS 7 Phone Browser, PlayBook Browser
Note: Playback support varies by stream you use. For example: Icecast with OGG codec will not play on Android.
- PHP 5.2+
- PHP CURL extension with enabled remote access to port of your Shoutcast/Icecast server!!!
- LastFM Developer API key (Optional)
- Shoutcast/Icecast Admin access
- Some space to cache artist images (If LastFM API key is provided) (optional)
If you have issues with player, please check support section (FAQ) first, If you are unable to find issue, contact me via email and I will help you!
15.12.2014 - v1.091 - Emergency fix for responsive mode which rendered player useless at normal 720px width deployment 15.12.2014 - v1.09 - Fixed few styling issues and compatibility with Chrome 39+ - Added Change log file to packages (Envato & Updates) - Added option to change initial loading message via language files - Added responsive mode, player will now adapt to smaller devices (Mobile Devices) - Updated jPlayer to 2.9.1 - Updated Caching class to 2.0 21.10.2014 - v1.08 - Update JPlayer to 2.7.1: Fixed legacy Android fix to work with current Android - Update included Radio Class to support Icecast servers without ID3 tags in stream 19.9.2014 - V1.07 - Fixed ugly grey line on left side - Fixed few CSS issues - Fix some possible PHP configuration and version issues - Updated jPlayer lib to latest version 2.7 - Changed navigation buttons size - Changed three icons (Settings, Close and Volume) - Added multi-language support (EN/SL included)(see docs for info) 9.9.2014 - V1.06 - Introduced new update script - Improved update security (now uses SSL) 31.08.2014 - v1.05 - Fixed issue with MP3 support detection in Chrome 36+ 08.06.2014 - v1.04 - Fixed issues with "header already sent" errors - Added auto update script (use http://myurltoscript/update.php) 27.04.2014 - v1.03 - Updated jPlayer to latest v2.6 - Fixed issue with streams that didn't use UTF8 encoding - Fixed issue with LastFM function (Bug since 1.02 sorry!) - Fixed issue with Playlist generator (Bug since 1.02) - Improved Playlist generator to exclude ";" in stream URLs - Few minor improvements to setup script - And some other unlisted minor changes & improvements 24.4.2014 - v1.02 - Fixed some issues with Linux OS - Added setup.php that makes deployment easy (run "setup.php" in player's path) 6.3.2014 - v.1.01 - Fixed issue with Shoutcast V1 - Fixed issues with older PHP versions (PHP5+ required!) 25.2.2014 - v1.00 - Initial ReleaseBuy HTML5 Radio Station Player at just 18