Group program, as a service offering, in and of itself is a great way to help more people, allow potential clients to enter your world at a lower price point to experience your awesomeness, and as a good offering to round out a robust sales funnel .
However, if you are just launching a group program without orchestrating it in a way to help you boost the other areas of your sales cone funnel – you are leaving a lot of money on the table – probably more than what you would earn from the program .
I am going to break down into 4 ways how group programs can strengthen you "sales cone" and boost your income. There are many nuances to all these strategies (an eBook's worth, probably) so make sure when you are implementing you investigate each one carefully so they bring you the expected success.
1. The Group Program Itself – Duh!
The first way you generate income from a group program is of course from the sale of the program! Now I know you are an expert and you provide valuable content. But if you do not get the word out in the right way to the right people, you are not going to get paid the way you deserve.
The best strategy to boost your sales is to do a "launch". There are launches, and there are LAUNCHES. There are many moving pieces to a launch that need to work together seamlessly – they can take the form of a carefully-crafted content marketing strategy, a well-designed preview call, a kick-butt sales page, and a well-orchestrated follow up sequence with enticing emails.
A lot of these launch strategies can be supercharged by a good-sized and loyal list so even when you are not in launch mode, be sure to keep growing your list and communicate regularly with valuable content to build that "like know and trust" factor .
Which leads to how launching a group program can help you boost your income …
2. Use the Preview Call To Grow Your List
The preview call, aka launch call, can be way more than just a tool for this one-off launch thing. If you position it right and really speak to your target market's needs, it's an awesome way to grow your list.
Even though not everyone who signs up for the call will join your program right off the bat, you have started the conversation. Now they are on your list and you can continue the conversation to build an on-going relationship.
If you nurture your list and share valuable information that is relevant to them, you will get a larger pool of potential clients to promote to your next launch – and they will be "warmer" and more likely to buy.
3. Use the Program Content to Introduce Your Info Products
You are not going to teach everything and solve every problem in one 4-week group program. Let's say you are doing a 4-week weight management program. You touch upon cravings but you do not have the time to go into every little detail on how to kick the sugar habit. So you can introduce the subject, create the awareness, give a few tips and then let participants know you have an information product to help them cut their sugar habit. Adding this information can probably help your clients get more results while streamlining your program.
There are a few ways your information product can be integrated into your program to boost your revenue:
- Advertise it as a bonus – people like bonuses which increase the perceived value of the package. You package is more attractive to your market, and you can charge a little more.
- Add a "premium" package option – by paying a little more, people can get this "premium" version that includes an information product or two to help them boost their results. They get more goodies, and you make more money.
- During the program, introduce the information products as you get to a relevant topic, and give your clients a chance to purchase them at a discount. This can use in conjunction with the "premium package" option – those who did not choose the "premium" version can still have a chance to get the materials (of course, they would be paying a little more.)
4. Invite Participants For a Discovery Session
See your group program as the beginning of a fruitful relationship. At the end of the program, invite your participants for a discovery session to see how you can support them on their next step. Most likely, this will lead to exploring if your: 1 programs – 3-months, 6-months or VIP day – is a good fit.
You want to capture them while they are "hot" – like, know and trust you, as well as experiencing results from your program. It's important that during the course of the program, you encourage your participants to share progress and success, to reinstate the value of your offerings.
Getting them to sign up for a discovery session is just the beginning. You need to rock that discovery session so you can confidently enroll as many people into your high-end coaching programs as you can – that's where the money is!
Source by Ling B Wong
Latest posts by Sanjay Tatwawadi (see all)
- How to Use Internet Marketing Through Live Chat - February 20, 2018
- Impact of Technology on Business - February 20, 2018
- Goals and Traffic Lights - February 20, 2018