WP Social Analytics plugin allows you to track how many times your posts and pages have been shared on social networks. It supports Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google+.
Statistics are presented in admin area, but you can also display them in your theme by using php function or shortcode. The plugin sends also email weekly report with social shares statistics.
List of all Features
- Track shares of your posts & pages
- Analyze 5 most popular social networks
- Clean & elegant dashboard with custom date ranges
- Separate “shares” column for Posts/Pages list
- Automated weekly email reports
- PHP function for use in theme
- Dashboard widget with top shared posts in last 31 days
- Custom post types compatible
- Export data to CSV format
- Responsive design
- Easy installation and configuration
- Display statistics using [social_shares] shortcode
- Works properly with all popular cache plugins
- Optimized code and cache usage
- Stats for recent posts are refreshed more often that for old ones
- Well documented code
- Helpful documentation
- PHP 5.3+
- WordPress 4.1+
Support / Questions?
Feel free to contact me in case of any questions.
11.05.2017 - v1.0.2 * Updated Facebook API usage to the latest Open Graph version (2.9) 31.03.2017 - v1.0.1 * Fixed Twitter statistics - it's required now to authorize domain at newsharecounts.com tool * Fixed Facebook statistics - it's required now to add Facebook App ID and App Secret in Settings screen * Added Dashboard Widget: Top shared posts * Added PHP function to get statistics for articles only from specific category * Better compatibility with different PHP/Wordpress configurationsBuy WP Social Analytics at just 17
Latest posts by Team BlogMag (see all)
- WP Pro Forum System - December 18, 2017
- Kast – Extraordinary SHOUTcast HTML5 Radio Player for WordPress – Material Design - December 17, 2017
- WP Glossary – Encyclopedia / Lexicon / Knowledge Base / Wiki / Dictionary - December 17, 2017