Henry Ford has been widely credited, with saying, You can think you can, or think you can’t. Either way, you’ll be correct. While this is true, in our everyday lives, for a leader, it is an essential factor! What should be, the FRAME of mind, if you hope, to be, an optimal leader? What might make you better and stronger, and which, might weaken your effectiveness, and quality of leadership? With that in mind, this article will attempt to briefly examine, review, consider, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, some of the most essential considerations, and some ways to avoid, becoming your own, worst enemy.
1. Face facts; future; fruition: While it’s always a positive, for a leader, to proceed, with a positive, can – do, attitude, this must be achieved, without losing sight of reality, and proceeding, with rose – colored, glasses! One must be ready, willing and able, to objectively, and with an open – mind, face the facts, and consider potential ramifications, and discover viable solutions, into the future. However, a real leader pursues strategic and action plans, in order to transform ideas, and concepts, to meaningful, relevant, sustainable, fruition.
2. Relevant; reliable; responsive; ramifications: You must realize, every action, either taken or avoided/ postponed, has potential ramifications! One must avoid the tendency to, deny possibilities, and/ or risks, while pursuing the most relevant, reliable approaches, and courses of action! The essential focus must consistently be, trying to consistently proceed, with actions, responsive to needs, goals, priorities, perceptions, and the mission of the particular organization!
3. Attention; attitude: When one’s attitude, focuses on transforming obstacles to challenges, rather than problems, the possibilities are exponentially, enhanced and improved! When you believe in your ideas, and have the necessary, well – earned, belief in your abilities, talents and judgment, you become far more capable of focusing your attention, in the best possible way!
4. Motivating; make mark: What one does, will either be motivating, to his constituents and stakeholders, and, thus. strengthen the group, or the opposite! Your focus must be, on considering, and proceeding, in the best, possible way, to make your mark, for the better.
5. Empathy; emphasis; endurance; excellence: Begin by prioritizing, effectively, listening, and learning from every conversation and experience, so you might proceed, with genuine empathy! Consider this thoroughly, so you place your emphasis, where it will have the most, positive impact! There will always be some obstacles, so one must proceed, with patience, and necessary, endurance, in order to introduce, ideas, with merit, and seeking a high degree of excellence!
Do you have the FRAME of mind, to be the optimal leader? Will you have the skills, attitude, willingness, patience, and abilities, to make a difference, for the better?
Source by Richard Brody
Latest posts by Dr. Ravindra Aher (see all)
- How To Hypnotize – 4 Steps To Tear Down Low Self Esteem (Self Hypnosis) - November 13, 2018
- What Is And What Is Not Self-Esteem? - November 13, 2018
- Emotional Abuse, Verbal Abuse – The Very Early Warning Signs - November 9, 2018