Seaweeds such as Dulse are very popular in Eastern cultures such as Japan, Korea, and China. For this reason, many health issues Americans face today, are mostly non-existent to these people. This seaweed is red in color and has a spicy, salty flavor. Which makes it a tasty supplement to add to your cooking.
Because of its high amounts of nutrition, minerals, vitamins, and therapeutic properties, Dulse is an important element to supplements and super food powders. My favorite way of getting this plant is by taking it in powder form and mixing it with fresh juice.
Here are 10 awesome health benefits of Dulse
1) High in Vitamins and Minerals – Specifically Vitamins B6, B12, A, Iron, Potassium, Phosphorus, and Manganese
2) Helps heal poor digestive systems
3) Rebuilds and Maintains All Glands in the Body
4) Cleanses the Body of Heavy Metals
5) Increases Metabolism and aids in weight loss
6) Also High in Calcium, Fiber, and Protein
7) Supports healthy Brain function
8) Very High in Iodine for healthy Thyroid Function
9) Great for adding flavor to cooking
10) Heals and enhances the Liver
More About the Liver
A lot of my studies have been on the liver, and just how important they are to our bodies and good health. Our livers are responsible for so much that we absolutely must become more aware of how to keep it healthy. Our livers break down all our foods, cleanses the toxins in our bodies, processes all of our sensory input, and is our heat-furnace. It’s the only organ in the body that can regenerate.
Our current health care system is structured around pain killers, antibiotics, and medication for everything you can imagine. These pills are extremely hard on our livers. Combine these medications with use of alcohol, drugs, heavy metals, and pesticides, you have the perfect formula for killing off your liver early.
Our livers are extremely abused in our society, and adding Dulse to your diet can play an important role in helping to heal our bodies and livers.
Source by Sean N Burrows
Latest posts by Sachin Iyer (see all)
- There’s No Such Thing As Bad Web Design – Discuss - October 22, 2018
- Social Media Marketing Tips & Tricks for 2018 - October 22, 2018
- Why Does My Designer Want to Design Web Applications? - October 22, 2018